This is in no specific order, I typically listen on shuffle anyways!
- I Don’t Mind by Usher and Juicy J. Has anyone else listened to the lyrics of this song?! What man would be okay with dating a stripper? Also, if I was a stripped dating Usher, I would tell him, “No, I don’t want to make my money, you pay for me now.” Still love the beat and you can catch me singing every lyric in my drive-in to work though.
- Burnin’ Up by Jessie J featuring 2 Chainz.
- You Know You Like It by DJ Snake and AlunaGeorge. I just love that hip hop snare drum thing. You know what I’m talking about.
- She Came To Give It To You by Usher.
- She Knows by Usher and Ne-Yo. Umm…holy hell Usher and Ne-yo, taking over the scene here…
- Time of Our Lives by Pitbull and Ne-Yo.
- #ICantEven by The Neighborhood and French Montana. The most surprising combination ever, right? Well it works perfectly. This was on my December playlist but I like it so much it’s staying on January’s playlist. Give it a listen.
- Prayer in C (Robin Schultz Remix) by Lilly Wood and the Prick
- Heroes (we could be) by Alesso featuring Tove Lo.
What songs are you jamming out to right now? Do you have any good suggestions that you’re currently listening to?
This year has been chock-full of great songs. I definitely like listening to catchy songs over and over, so my way of doing this is making seasonal playlists of the best hits. Recently I’ve been making playlists twice a season. Since this is the first time I’m doing this, please be aware that I have a crazy music taste and listen to anything and everything except country (no offense to you country lovers, but my Canadian blood prohibits me). So here’s what I’m listening to now:
- Touchin, Lovin – Trey Songz
- L.A. LOVE – Fergie
- Baby Don’t Lie – Gwen Stefani
- Undressed – Kim Cesarion
- Take Me to Church – Hozier
- Jealous – Nick Jonas
- #icanteven – French Montana & the Neighborhood
- i – Kendrick Lamar
- Blame – Calvis Harris
- Habits – Tov Lo
- Beg for it (feat. Mo) – Iggy Azalea
- Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars
- Love Me Harder – Ariana Grande
- I Don’t Fuck With You (feat E-40) – Big Sean
- 7/11 – Beyonce
Side-note, I end up liking music so much better when it has a good music video. I can spend hours watching music videos. #9 has a really interest music video, very movie-like. My boyfriend keeps catching me watching this video and listening to the song and he keeps saying that “I’m turning ghetto”, whatever.
Beyonce always has great music videos, but I just watched this recently and I swear she has to be on some sort of drugs. But, whatever drugs they are, she needs to share with me!
What songs are you jamming out to right now? Where do you usually find your new music?