This is in no specific order, I typically listen on shuffle anyways!
- I Don’t Mind by Usher and Juicy J. Has anyone else listened to the lyrics of this song?! What man would be okay with dating a stripper? Also, if I was a stripped dating Usher, I would tell him, “No, I don’t want to make my money, you pay for me now.” Still love the beat and you can catch me singing every lyric in my drive-in to work though.
- Burnin’ Up by Jessie J featuring 2 Chainz.
- You Know You Like It by DJ Snake and AlunaGeorge. I just love that hip hop snare drum thing. You know what I’m talking about.
- She Came To Give It To You by Usher.
- She Knows by Usher and Ne-Yo. Umm…holy hell Usher and Ne-yo, taking over the scene here…
- Time of Our Lives by Pitbull and Ne-Yo.
- #ICantEven by The Neighborhood and French Montana. The most surprising combination ever, right? Well it works perfectly. This was on my December playlist but I like it so much it’s staying on January’s playlist. Give it a listen.
- Prayer in C (Robin Schultz Remix) by Lilly Wood and the Prick
- Heroes (we could be) by Alesso featuring Tove Lo.
What songs are you jamming out to right now? Do you have any good suggestions that you’re currently listening to?