I’ve been all messed-up this week since I usually only work from home on Thursdays, but I had a snow day and worked from home on Tuesday. So I’m using that as an excuse to post my hump day confessions one day late!
I confess that:
- I just spent a day and a half redesigning the blog. The way the posts showed up as articles was really getting on my nerves. I also changed a plain white background as suggested by Venus Trapped in Mars. I love her website and her tutorials so I decided she probably knows what she’s talking about with the white background deal.
- I am obsessed with the new look of the blog, the new social media buttons, my about me widget, and MY own button that you can grab at the bottom!
- I just sponsored my first blog for April. It’ll be a surprise who it is!
- I’m having another giveaway tomorrow! Check back for the details tomorrow.
- I’m obsessed with blog link ups.
- This will be the first week I’ve completed my resolution of “workout three times a week”. I’m going to Body Pump tonight. Les Mills for the win!
- I watch MTV music videos every morning when I eat my breakfast!
- I’ve danced with my dog every night this week. She loves it.
- I’ve been playing Dragon Age Origins at every change I can steal my boyfriend away from the tv! #nerdalert. Notice the Xbox controller in the Instagram?
- I haven’t worn make-up since Monday…whoops.
Thanks for checking out the new blog design! I hope you like it and please let me know if you notice anything wonky in the comments. Happy late hump day!